Logitech MX Ergo Wireless Trackball Mouse


The trackball is quick and precise and the hand shake design may ease strain on your shoulders.

There is a mouse graveyard in my office cabinet — devices I’ve tried and discarded because they didn’t help with my shoulder aches. The solution was a trackball mouse and Logitech’s MX Ergo is the best I’ve found. It tilts for a more natural “handshake” grip and has a slow-mo trackball button for more precise movements in Photoshop and other apps.

The scroll wheel is speedy but precise and you can switch between two computers (or one MacBook and one iPad) with the pairing button. You can even program the various buttons to do app-specific things using Logitech’s software. My only gripe is the antiquated micro-USB charging port, but the battery lasts long enough that I only have to use it once every few months. It’s pricey at $100, so you may prefer the $70 Ergo Lift. It also offers a handshake grip, but without the roller ball, and has Bluetooth or USB dongle connectivity options. (engadget)

Price : $75 at Amazon and $100 at Logitech

Popular posts from this blog

iPad 2 Telescope

Amenbo, 5 Finger Mouse

Cocoon Collection's Laptop Bags